Sometimes, it just take a little bit of extra effort or a minimal adjustment to your existing setup to get phenomenal results. When I’m racing my car, once my crew and I get it to performing well overall, all it takes is a minor tire pressure adjustment, or a suspension tweak, or a couple of degrees added to the rear wing for added downforce, and we immediately see significant performance gains.
View Our Video – Six Easy Ways to Promote Your Brand & Boost Your Online Marketing >
It’s not much different when it comes to your own marketing plan. You may have an arsenal of marketing tools that are working well for you, and all you need now is a number of minor tweaks to get them to increase your ROI exponentially. Below are a few ideas and tools that I’ve found are fairly easy to develop, yet they will quickly generate fantastic results.
Online Invitations and Greeting Cards
If you’re still printing invitations for your company events or purchasing template Holiday Cards, we would like to show you how it is done in the 21st century! Increase your open rates, track your results and reduce your printing costs! Yes, all of that is possible with our exclusive eCards.
- Custom-designed animated cards
- Several layouts to meet your individual needs
- Include your own personalized message
- Great customer appreciation tool
View Sample Interactive Holiday Card >
View Sample Interactive Invitation >
Responsive Email Design
Just like Responsive Website Design, its marketing partner, Responsive Email Design, sometimes referred to as RED, has been growing rapidly in popularity, and several studies show that, on average, up to 50% of emails are opened first on a mobile device. For some companies, that rate is as high as 70%. If you’ve ever had the sad experience of trying to read an email on your mobile phone that was only created for a desktop view, you will know what I’m talking about; missing images, tiny fonts, hard to find calls to action and buttons, fruitless scrolling, frustrating navigation, just to name a few of the user frustrations.
Did you know that up to 80% of your prospects will DELETE your email if their first experience on their mobile device is not positive? Are you willing to risk that much? There’s a reason why all major corporations are updating their Email Marketing Campaigns to use exclusively Responsive Email Designs.
- Double your Email marketing open rates
- Increase your ROI
- Generate unique calls-to-action
Let our MGR Team guide you in the right direction and you will see how your Email Marketing starts to pay off.
See this sample from The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician Resort >
Are you using videos to market your company and your products? Did you know that YouTube is the #2 ranked website in the world by traffic and the #2 Search Engine? YouTube is the #2 Search Engine in the US and the second most visited website in the world.
Video Marketing is one of the most effective ways to promote your products and services throughout a variety of Internet channels today. The idea of producing a video for distribution may sound complicated and expensive for most of you, but with our MGR Video Marketing Programs, it couldn’t be easier.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to promote your company and products! MGR will create your own YouTube Channel including your own design and links to your website and Social Media pages. We add kinetic typography and graphics to your existing script or we will write and narrate the script for you. We upload your video to your channel, including appropriate descriptions, keywords and search tags. All done for you by MGR Video Marketing: full service from script to screen.
View Sample of MGR Whiteboard Animation Video >
View Sample of MGR Character Animation Video >
View Sample of MGR Kinetic Typography Video >
If you’re interested in learning more about Video Marketing options for your business, contact us today at www.MGRVideoServices.com and find out how you too can increase your exposure worldwide through Video Marketing!
Nowadays, with so many advertising banners on all websites and retargeting techniques in place, website visitors are subconsciously starting to “tune out” regular banners making them less effective than in the past. To fight this trend, advertisers are also forced to be much more creative with their banners to be able to capture web visitors’ attention and maintain a targeted ROI for their campaigns. The solution: Video Banners. Some of the advantages of video banners versus the static counter parts or even the Flash animated banners are:
- They allow you to create custom video animation for higher impact
- Increase Click Through Rates Instantly
- You can also add multiple links and navigation options within a single banner.
But don’t take our word for it. We understand… you have to see it to believe it.
See this sample from a Starwood Hotels Campaign >
The Calendars of Events page is one of the most visited pages on your website. Did you know that up to 60% of your visitors will move on to another page or leave your website is your Calendar of Events does not provide a satisfactory experience for them? It is very hard to organize your multiple events, only to have customers ignore them because your Calendar is not friendly or visually attractive. At MGR, we’ve developed a Calendar of Events format that is as flexible as it gets to meet all clients’ needs. These are just some of the features:
- Search Engine Friendly – Let Google help you promote your own events!
- Custom Views: Poster, Calendar, Stream, Weekly, Agenda, etc.
- Create Event Categories and Tags
- Include Sidebar Widgets
- Facebook Integration
- Add Recurring Events (lots of options)
- Customizable Themes to match your brand
- Import/Export CSV
- Subscription option for your viewers
- Locations and Maps (Embed a Google Map)
- Mobile Friendly and Responsive Design (Stream View)
- And a few more.
You want to see samples? We’ve got samples. Check these out!
Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort Calendar of Events >
Westin Grand Cayman Resort & Spa >
Infographics are graphic visual representations combining data with graphics. In other words, an infographic displays data in an organized way combined with compelling visuals that are easy to understand. When you consider that 90 percent of the information that we remember is based on visual impact you will quickly realize why most companies are using infographics to deliver their messages. Here are some key features:
- Infographics are more eye-catching than printed words, since they usually combine images, colors, movement, and content that naturally draw the eye.
- Most readers have short attention spans and they tend to scan content as opposed to actually reading text. Infographics grasp your visual attention forcing you to assimilate the visual graphical information.
- Infographics are extremely shareable for use around the web. For example, an infographic published on a blog or website usually provides an embed code. This code allows an automatic link from the original site to yours. They are also easily shared on social networks and have a better chance of becoming viral compared to ordinary text.
- Infographics can be used to reinforce your brand, simply because they are so visually appealing. We design your infographic with consistent colors, shapes, and messages, along with your logo, resulting in increased “Brand Awareness”.
- Search Engines are now indexing infographics just as much as they index individual pages and images. A well placed infographic will achieve better results with Google and increase your own page rank.
- Once your initial infographic style is defined, it’s much easier to create additional infographic to deliver separate messages while keeping a consistent look and feel that reinforces your brand.
I hope these ideas help you with your own marketing as much as they have helped us and our clients. If you have any questions, please contact me directly or add your own comments below.
Until next time, this is Manuel Gil del Real (MGR)