Listen now on your favorite podcast platform:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | Overcast
Is your business marketing plan ready for Black Friday – Cyber Monday and the rest of the Holiday Season? Join Manuel Gil del Real and David Gil as they discuss the latest eCommerce trends, do’s and don’t’s, and winning strategies for the busiest shopping time of the year.
- When you should (have) started planning for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Understanding that the last weeks of the year are anything BUT ‘business as usual.’
- Managing additional order volume, customer care, fulfillment and returns
- Budget inflation. Increasing your advertising budget to remain competitive despite the increased demand for ad space
- Ads strategy. Don’t be afraid to test multiple versions and use a wider audience. This is crunch time and you don’t have much time to experiment. Be in the game.
- Keep a close eye on your own online store. Be sure that your customers encounter a seamless experience while ordering online from you. There’s no worse waste of time and money than driving visitors to your store only to see them leave because your online cart is not performing up to their expectations. Make it Seamless and Frictionless.
For further reading:
- Your Digital Marketing Advertising Checklist
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Facebook Ads Campaign
- Reducing Cart Abandonment Through One Page Checkout
- Google Ads Industry Benchmarks
- How to Increase Your Average Order Value
Check our other stuff out too:
If you liked this episode, please share it with your friends. If you REALLY liked it, please leave us a positive review on your favorite podcast platform. Thank you for listening!!