Join Manuel and David as they cover the latest eComm and business news, including a Quibi (not so good) update, Facebook’s new hurdles, movie theaters survival moves and more!
Listen now on your favorite podcast platform:
In this episode:
- Quibi not doing so well now… We predicted that!
- Starbucks asking landlords for rent concessions over the next 12 months after losing almost $1B in sales during the pandemic, and why that’s a good move for them.
- Facebook paying media companies ad revenue share? Australia thinks is fair… we don’t.
- Movie theaters boycotting Universal Pictures. Good luck with that!
- Uncertainty about summer and overall reopening of businesses. Nobody knows what they can or cannot do.
- Stock Market starting to react to the crisis. Will we revisit March’s bottom?
- Sports coming back? UFC did last week. NASCAR and Golf are next. Basketball? NFL? MLB? Auto Racing?
- California Colleges to go online for the opening semester. Teaser for next week.
- Strange rules for LA County businesses and beaches
- Should we send a bill to China and deduct stimulus money from our debt?. We didn’t get to this but good food for thought.
What do you think? Take a listen and let us know your thoughts.
Check our other stuff out too:
This episode is brought to you by MGR Agency. Scaling marketing for leading digital brands.