Listen now on your favorite podcast platform:
- Shopify announces a soft launch of their own fulfillment center
- Amazon and FedEx break up and FedEx announces that it won’t renew their FedEx Ground contract once the current contract expires.
- Amazon fights back by growing its own shipping fleet (Air, Ground and last mile vans)
- Amazon enforces tighter rules for existing and new Sellers aimed at preventing fraud.
- How much budget should a company allocate to their online marketing campaigns.
- How Metasearch is dominating Travel Search these days and what Hotel Chains and independent brands should do about it.
- What’s the best strategy to add Metasearch to your digital marketing campaign.
- Why hotels’ short term goals are hurting their long term success.
- Disney’s announces a new streaming video bundle. How will that affect Netflix?
We also mention:
- Everything Announced at 2019 Shopify Unite >
- Amazon-Shopify and eCommerce News – MGR Blog >
- How to Meet Amazon’s New Title Requirements >
- Hospitality Marketing: Customer Retention Through Metasearch >
All that and more in this episode of MGR Unplugged.
Check our other stuff out too: